[Gambas-user] how-to execute file or bash script packaged inside Gambas

Mon Jan 30 05:08:39 CET 2017

Well I would avoid executing things in /tmp and there is no sense in asking
root permission to put it in /usr/bin or so.
So directory in home is good option. System.User.Home gives you what you
need.

Jussi