[Gambas-user] how-to execute file or bash script packaged inside Gambas

Marty mmcg29440 at ...3163...
Sat Jan 28 22:25:19 CET 2017

Jussi,

Thanks for your response. I’ve checked /etc/fstab and There are only two partitions the main and swap. I do not see any entry for a tmp partition. I’m running Gambas 3.91 under Mint17.1.

Did a routine install when I installed it right from the CD.

Bennoit,

Thanks for your suggestion also. All of the files in the project directory have execute permissions set. Where is /tmp/Gambas located? I look at its permissions.

Marty