[Gambas-user] How to get started with WebView

Rolf-Werner Eilert rwe-sse at ...3629...
Wed Jan 25 18:28:55 CET 2017

Am 25.01.2017 16:24, schrieb Benoît Minisini:
> Le 25/01/2017 à 16:19, Rolf-Werner Eilert a écrit :
>>
>> Thank you very much, that makes it much clearer. Now I have a Button1
>> and a WebTable1
>>
>> Public Sub WebButton1_Click()
>>
>>     WebLabel1.Text = "Button geklickt"
>>
>>     WebTable1.AddColumn("Spalte 1")
>>     WebTable1.AddColumn("Spalte 2")
>>     WebTable1.Count = 5
>>
>> End

I found that each time I start, Firefox will have a new tab with old
values kept, i. e. each start produces another two columns:

1 2 1 2 1 2

So I added

	WebTable1.Columns.Count = 0

before the lines adding the columns. Now the program crashed saying "Out
of array"

When I use Konqueror, the browser will start all over each time, causing
no problem.

Obviously, in Firefox the Data event is called when the page is rendered
for the first time, just like GridView does. But even when I leave away
the line, Konqueror will run as expected: only calling the Data event
when the Button1 is pressed.

Strange, isn't it?

Rolf