[Gambas-user] How to get started with WebView

Rolf-Werner Eilert rwe-sse at ...3629...
Wed Jan 25 16:19:01 CET 2017

Am 25.01.2017 15:45, schrieb Benoît Minisini:
> Le 25/01/2017 à 15:33, Rolf-Werner Eilert a écrit :
>>
>> The only thing I could not make out is how to control the tableview. As
>> there is no treeview and no listview, I would use tableview to replace
>> both of them. No real problem, but
>>
>> - How can I determine the number of rows and columns
>> - How can I add contents
>> - How can I delete contents / rows
>>
>> Could you explain in a few lines?
>>
>> Regards
>> Rolf
>>

> WebTableView does not store any contents. It just raises a 'Data' event
> for each cell, and you must fill the 'Data' argument of the event
> handler with the cell contents.
>
> But before that, you have to define the number of rows and columns.
>
> The number of rows is defined by the WebTableView.Count property.
>
> The number of columns is defined by successive calls to the
> setting the WebTableVieW.Columns.Count property and the properties of
> each column.
>
> The WebTableView displays only the first 100 rows. It loads the other
> rows when scrolling as needed.
>
> If you want to add or delete rows, you have to redefine the Count
> property. That will trigger a refresh, and call the Data event accordingly.
>
> The Mode property allows to switch between no selection / single
> selection / multiple selection modes.
>
> There is no column click / sorting feature yet.
>
> Regards,

Thank you very much, that makes it much clearer. Now I have a Button1
and a WebTable1

Public Sub WebButton1_Click()

   WebLabel1.Text = "Button geklickt"

   WebTable1.AddColumn("Spalte 1")
   WebTable1.AddColumn("Spalte 2")
   WebTable1.Count = 5

End

Public Sub WebTable1_Data(Row As Integer, Column As Integer, Data As
WebTableData)

   Data = CStr(Row) & "-" & CStr(Column)

End

But it says "circular reference detected", and nothing appears in the
tableview. What is wrong?

Rolf