[Gambas-user] How to get started with WebView

Rolf-Werner Eilert rwe-sse at ...3629...
Wed Jan 25 15:33:33 CET 2017

This thing is awesome, Benoit!

Am 24.01.2017 11:27, schrieb Benoît Minisini:
> Le 24/01/2017 à 11:24, Rolf-Werner Eilert a écrit :
>>
>> Now I got it. When I make a gb.web.form application, I just mark one of
>> the forms as startup class (as I did) and add all control code for the
>> application there, just as I would do with a normal GUI application, right?
>
> Yes. But you must read my other posts about gb.web.form on the mailing-list!

Well, actually I followed the discussions here over the last weeks, but
it's only now that I find the time to play around with it a bit.

Within minutes, I could group the most important elements to form
something like web version of my students database. Though the help
texts are missing, I could find most of the functionality by guessing.
It's amazing to see how communication runs from Gambas to the browser
and back.

The only thing I could not make out is how to control the tableview. As
there is no treeview and no listview, I would use tableview to replace
both of them. No real problem, but

- How can I determine the number of rows and columns
- How can I add contents
- How can I delete contents / rows

Could you explain in a few lines?

Regards