[Gambas-user] Erratum: ColumnView icon detection

Yahoo olivier.cruilles at ...614...
Wed Jan 18 19:32:54 CET 2017

Sorry for the mistake, it’s not a GridView that I’m talking about but a ColumnView object.

—
Olivier Cruilles

Le January 18, 2017 à 09:39:32, Yahoo (olivier.cruilles at ...614...) a écrit:

Hello,

In one of my project I use icons in a GridView object to indicate if a line is ‘checked’ or not and for the moment a double click on these lines can change this state as ‘Checked’ or 'Not Checked’.

Would anyone know if it's possible to detect if the user click specifically on the icon on a line of a GridView to do this change of state.
Is there a way to access to the Icon Object of a line of a GridView in fact.

Thank you

—
Olivier Cruilles