[Gambas-user] Gridview icon detection

Gianluigi bagonergi at ...626...
Wed Jan 18 17:55:37 CET 2017

You mean something like that:

Public Sub GridView1_Click()

    ' From the Shordi's code, look here
https://www.gambas-es.org/show_post.php?p=34694

    With GridView1
    If .Column = 0 Then                                             '
Columns with CheckBox
        If .Current.Picture = Picture["on.png"] Then
            .Current.Picture = Picture["off.png"]
            Print "CheckBox"; (GridView1.Row + 1); " unchecked"
        Else
            .current.Picture = Picture["on.png"]
            Print "CheckBox"; (GridView1.Row + 1); " checked"
        Endif
    Endif
    End With

End