[Gambas-user] Get data from a column (not the head) of the control WebTable

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Jan 12 13:49:06 CET 2017

Le 12/01/2017 à 10:07, מיוסט שרון a écrit :
> First of all sorry for my english
>

> I put on the Form the WebTable1
>
> To set the top of the table as follows:
>
> Dim i As Integer
>
>   WebTable1.Columns.Count = 2
>   For I = 0 To WebTable1.Columns.Count - 1
>     WebTable1.Columns [I] .Text = Chr $ (65 + I)
>   Prev
>
> So far there are two columns of the table head of the first column I Text of "A1" and
> the second "A2"
>
> To add rows to the table as follows:
>
>   WebTable1.Count = 2
>
> And the event "Data" of WebTable1 that:
>
> Public Sub WebTable1_Data (Row As Integer, Column As Integer, Data As WebTableData)
>
>   Data.Text = "This is the" & CStr (Row) & ":" & CStr (Column) & "cell"
>   WebTable1.Rows [1] = 1

---> What is that supposed to mean?

> End
>
> If I want to know the value of the second column in the title table I do this:
>
> Print WebTable1.Columns [1] .Text
>
> My question is how I can get the value of each column which is the second or third line,
> etc.

I don't understand your question. I just can tell you that WebTable does
not store the content of the table. It is up to your code to do that.
WebTable just asks you for the data through its "Data" event.

Benoît Minisini