[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #1059: Compilation fails with Qt 5.7

bugtracker at ...3416... bugtracker at ...3416...
Mon Jan 9 15:18:58 CET 2017

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1059&from=L21haW4-

Comment #6 by Eduardo SANCHEZ:

Sorry. I expressed myself not very clearly.
What I wanted to say is that as far as I can see gcc's version is not really an issue; the issue is that Qt 5.7 and higher reqires C++11 for building anything against it. Usually. one could ensure this by passing the flag "-std=c++11" to the compiler. I try to do this but somehow when building gb_qt5 this is ignored and compilation stops with an error no matter how hard I try to set CXXFLAGS="-std=c++11" or something similar.