[Gambas-user] The Gambas mailing list does not work?

Gianluigi bagonergi at ...626...
Fri Jan 6 11:31:14 CET 2017

A few days ago a neighbor who uses Windows 7 had stopped receiving mail from
Yahoo had to change the settings by accepting the lower to the defenses.
Perhaps because of terrorism, changes are underway with restrictions?
I receive regular mail from Gmail, just that I do not receive the mailing
list, so I think it's a problem between Sourceforge and Gmail.
Meanwhile, you may warn of this problem Sourceforge.

Regards
Gianluigi