[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #1087: Problem with Executable

bugtracker at ...3416... bugtracker at ...3416...
Thu Feb 23 10:21:41 CET 2017

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1087&from=L21haW4-

volker HOVESTADT reported a new bug.

Summary
-------

Problem with Executable

Type             : Bug
Priority         : Medium
Gambas version   : 3.8
Product          : GUI components

Description

I'm running Gambas 3.8.1 on a raspi 2 (debian). I've written a program that works fine in the IDE, but when I make an Executable, the element sizes are different, colors are differnt, and some functions don't work.
There is a public sub started by button click, then the text of 6 textboxes and the values of 8 checkboxes should be copied to 6 / 8 other boxes. The copying works fine with the checkboxes, but not with the textboxes.
Even when I enter a fixed string as source, nothing happens in the target textbox. Is there anything that I can possibly do wrong ?

Best regards  Volker Hovestadt