[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #1077: gb.form.terminal - Enhancement request

bugtracker at ...3416... bugtracker at ...3416...
Thu Feb 16 04:49:13 CET 2017

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1077&from=L21haW4-

Comment #13 by Brian G:

Question regarding this, Are you spanning escape sequences across Print calls. That is can I send part on first call and then rest of the  sequence on the next call?
 I am not checking that I send complete escape sequence as they are received and forwarded to the terminal!

This may be the issue with the serious errors!

my screens are also missing graphics here and there.