[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #1080: The top-left Save button does not save the comment

bugtracker at ...3416... bugtracker at ...3416...
Wed Feb 15 22:17:57 CET 2017

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1080&from=L21haW4-

Moviga TECHNOLOGIES reported a new bug.

Summary
-------

The top-left Save button does not save the comment

Type             : Bug
Priority         : Medium
Gambas version   : Unknown
Product          : Bugtracker

Description

There appears to be two Save buttons on the screen; one at the top-left for the bug-post and one at the bottom-right for comments. A bit confusing with two buttons having the same name, but doing different things.

I found this "bug" when making a comment and  clicking the top button. Nothing happened, except taking me to the front page.