[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #1077: gb.form.terminal - Enhancement request

bugtracker at ...3416... bugtracker at ...3416...
Wed Feb 15 22:02:24 CET 2017

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1077&from=L21haW4-

Comment #6 by Benoît MINISINI:

I will add a Resize event, but, again, you normally don't need it!

If you run your software inside the TerminalView with the Exec() or Shell() method, it will receive the terminal resize signal, and will be able to transmit it to the remote process.

I guess you are using the TerminalView just as a display widget, not as a true terminal, and this is the reason why you need to know when it is resized...

Benoît MINISINI changed the state of the bug to: Working.