[Gambas-user] dynamic created Menus

Gianluigi bagonergi at ...626...
Wed Feb 15 15:22:30 CET 2017

Hi Tobias,
I thank you a lot for explanations, in fact I was too concise because, but
not only, of my English.
One thing, when you say: "You can still create objects from a module but
that
isn't useful because you don't have dynamic symbols in a module", what
exactly do you mean by "symbols", because in a module we can insert
dynamics variables, functions, sub etc.

Regards
Gianluigi