[Gambas-user] Problem with gb.media MediaPipeline

Daniel Wunsch daniel.wunsch at ...3644...
Wed Feb 15 01:04:14 CET 2017

Hello,

My Problem is, how to translate this working line in Gambas-Syntax:
gst-launch rtspsrc location=rtsp://uid:pwd@...3645...:554 !
decodebin ! autovideosink -vvv

My code is in great parts copied from the MTest.module in
Mediaplayer-example.

My code fails at hInput.Linkto(hConv).

Here the Code:

Public Sub Button7_Click()
  Dim hInput As MediaControl
  Dim hConv As Mediacontrol
  Dim hOutput As MediaControl
  $hPlayer = New MediaPipeline As "MediaPipeline"
  hInput = New MediaControl($hPlayer, "rtspsrc")
  hConv = New MediaControl($hPlayer, "decodebin")
  hOutput = New MediaControl($hPlayer, "xvimagesink")

  Try $hPlayer.Stop

  hInput["location"] = "rtsp://uid:pwd@...3645...:554"

  hInput.LinkTo(hConv)
  hConv.LinkTo(hOutput)

  hOutput.SetWindow(dwgvideo, dwgVideo.Left, dwgVideo.Top,
dwgVideo.Width, dwgVideo.Height)

  $hPlayer.Play

End

I hope someone can push me on the right path.

Greetings
Daniel