[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #1077: gb.form.terminal - Enhancement request

bugtracker at ...3416... bugtracker at ...3416...
Tue Feb 14 21:40:14 CET 2017

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1077&from=L21haW4-

Comment #2 by Benoît MINISINI:

If you run a process inside the TerminalView control with the Exec() or Shell() method, then the process virtual terminal output will
be resized each time the TerminalView is resized, and the process will receive the SIGWINCH terminal resize signal accordingly.

So, theoretically, the remote terminal session (i.e. the ssh process you run inside the TerminalView) should handle that signal and propagate
the resize information to the remote process.

In other words, it should work out of the box, and you shouldn't need these properties.

Of course, I can add a Resize event that gives you the terminal size, it is just a matter of a few lines of code. But I'd like to know if it is *really* needed.

Benoît MINISINI changed the state of the bug to: NeedsInfo.