[Gambas-user] What has happened to Dialog.SaveFile ??

Sun Feb 12 23:49:42 CET 2017

What the hell... I have changed it from Message.Question() in some
mysterious way! How did I do that..!
But apparently that part of code is now obsolete anyway, since the dialog
does the question for me.

So, problem solved. Thanks!

Jussi