[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #1065: Icon does not appear in tray

bugtracker at ...3416... bugtracker at ...3416...
Thu Feb 2 11:16:12 CET 2017

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1065&from=L21haW4-

Comment #5 by Benoît MINISINI:

I installed a fresh Lubuntu from scratch, and I confirm the problem.

What happens is that a DBus system tray is apparently registered, so Gambas switches to DBus tray icon mode. But nothing appears on the LXDE notification zone, even if the Gambas program succeeded in registering its icon.

So it's weird, and investigation continues...

Benoît MINISINI changed the state of the bug to: Accepted.