[Gambas-user] Extracting fields from a Result

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 20:03:46 CET 2017

its a bug in the rest of drivers, i confirmed some time ago... due "too
much mysql-like" development, its like ms-like only tests and assume all
are done..

the odbc module also has this if a sybase table with utf8 like proxy tables
made are in use

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com