[Gambas-user] Extracting fields from a Result

Doug Hutcheson owlbrudder at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 07:26:01 CET 2017

This just gets more interesting.
The For Each ... Next loop fails on the first line, as previously
described.
After some bashing and hacking, I found a simple loop works
fine:              For intLoop = 0 To MyResult.Fields.Count -
1                Message(MyResult.Fields[intLoop].Name & ": " &
MyResult[intLoop] & ": " & MyResult.Fields[intLoop].Length & ": " &
MyResult.Fields[intLoop].Type)              Next
Given a field named txtMasterDatabase, should the following work?
	Message(MyResult!txtMasterDatabase)... because it throws
'Unknown field txtMasterDatabase ..."
Many thanks for help on this.
Kind regards,Doug