[Gambas-user] gambas qt4 depends was changes or still can compile in low depends

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 21:17:38 CET 2017

> Gambas wiki says gb.qt4 and the sub components needs all Qt4 libraries >=
> Qt 4.5. So, 4.6 should be fine.

well remenber that webkit between 4.6 and 4.8 are separated!!!! its not so
easy i ask again! should be fine!?

> Also you can custom build Linux kernel for older hardware.

recent kernels removed code for older hardware, the only way its use older
kernels

>   because they are very rarely used anymore.

talk by yourself! only the people that pay intenet made a amount of statics
in the internet as "modern hardware", but mayority of them dont use linux,
and gambas only runs in linux so ...

in fact in my country there's very few outsales for modern hardware (very
expense) and many older laptops working..
in fact a old-mom dont pay more only due their hardware are "outdated", she
can see it workiing and dont pay more for a newer

she have a SONY VAIO PCG-Z1VFP recent linux kernels cut the video opengl
support for it as example..