[Gambas-user] check 4 Gambas Runtime files?

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 16:53:15 CET 2017

After reading carefully everything written here and of course without
offense to any of you, that you know of Gambas and Linux much more than me,
I think the system that best of all "simulates" the installation of a
program in Windows is a script which, if an old Gambas installation is
present, removes it, installs the one that is consistent with the Gambas
executable and copies the executable by asking the user where.
Then a double click is enough and everything works properly.
What would be the contraindication, the installation of the IDE?
We talk about open source with the IDE the customer can download the code
and read it, change it etc. but it can not alter the executable.
A fantastic thing we give everything and can not mess up anything.

Regards
Gianluigi