[Gambas-user] check 4 Gambas Runtime files?

mikeB mb at code-it.com
Wed Dec 13 16:26:32 CET 2017

thats what i was thinking (works only if Gambas is installed) but wasn't
sure.

I really would prefer NOT to force the end user to install Gambas but
only the v10 runtime files that are required to run the Gambas developed
software/ program. A terminal command to just check if the v10 runtime
files are installed is really what I was looking for;-)

thanks to all that have taken to time to respond -
it's highly APPRECIATED! Have learned something from every post.
mikeB