[Gambas-user] User Digest, Vol 3, Issue 18

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 00:55:00 CET 2017

i have a i486 with SIMMs (those that only works as pairs) AMD DX4 working
with woody linux and DIRTYDOS 1.2

can you upload to openload and/or gdrive,, but the K62 are not dinosaurs..
i write right now from here...

lest see, disruption of the energy power consecutivelly damage the
protector.. but my K62 does not need that protector... excelent

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com