[Gambas-user] hardware requirments?

mikeB mb at code-it.com
Fri Dec 8 18:17:03 CET 2017

here's what my friend replied.....
Installing Mint 18.3 on Old & New PC's works OK.
Plenty of disks space (250GB SATA).
Plenty of memory (8GB).
Then add the ppa:gambas-team repo source.
Then apt-get update & then install gambas3.
Works ok on new PC's, but fails install on old PC's.
*Major difference is old CPU & Mobo.*
Works /w AMD APU's & FX CPU's.
Fails on Old PC's /w AMD Athlon CPU's.
Interesting that installing Gambas 3.8.4 on the Old PC's works.
Only Gambas 3.10 fails to install on the Old PC's.

mikeB