[Gambas-user] hardware requirments?

Jussi Lahtinen jussi.lahtinen at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 14:27:51 CET 2017

He can't install Gambas, because of lack of disk space? Or he can't run
Gambas, because of not enough memory (IDE with small project seem to take
~50MB [shouldn't be problem!])?
Maybe instead he is having problems with the dependencies, maybe older
version of some distro do not have needed libraries?

I don't think this is hardware issue.

Jussi