[Gambas-user] Need help getting Gambas to run on an ARM module

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 01:32:55 CET 2017

yoiur cpu its not mali, the real cpu for you are the
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ARM_Cortex-A7

here a table comparison
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_ARMv7-A_cores

now lets see the (unfortunatelly) wiki for that:

https://wiki.debian.org/InstallingDebianOn/Allwinner#Installing_on_systems_that_are_not_supported_out_of_the_box

ARMv7-A its the real cpu of you, but the all winner seems has issues on
installer, your debian arch must be armhf that was released by firts time
with wheeze

please are the debian arch flavor the armhf do you installed? do you used
the correct device tree?

also i noted that gambas are not enought tested on arm platforms,
inclusivelly in the bugtracker i can see that developers does not have
hardware to test... so i think many bugs are still present for arm

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com