[Gambas-user] Switching to GitLab

Adrien Prokopowicz adrien.prokopowicz at ...626...
Tue Aug 29 16:29:38 CEST 2017

Le Fri, 25 Aug 2017 16:29:40 +0200, Gianluigi <bagonergi at ...626...> a
écrit:

> Hi Adrien,
>
> For me that I never understand at first, this wiki is simple and clear
> thank you very much.
>
> May I have a prayer for you?
> Could you write a simple and clear wiki just for compiling, already clear
> but above all the updating, less clear in spite of the fatigue made by
> all
> of you to explain it to me and which still does not keep track on the
> wiki?
>
> Regards
> Gianluigi

Sorry, I'm not sure I understand this well. Do you mean you want a simple
guide on
how to download Gambas sources with Git for building them ?

If that's the case, I've already updated the installation instructions
here :
http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/install .

Are these good ? If not, what do you think is missing, or needs to be
changed ?

Adrien Prokopowicz