[Gambas-user] Thunderbird issue

Rolf-Werner Eilert rwe-sse at ...3629...
Mon Aug 28 10:56:38 CEST 2017

Am 28.08.2017 06:08, schrieb Christof Thalhofer:
> Am 28.08.2017 um 05:48 schrieb Christof Thalhofer:
>
>> We will have to wait until TB 57
>
> Ahm sorry, "TB 52.4 at the end of September".
>
> Alles Gute
>
> Christof Thalhofer

Strange that you see this only now. I have had this problem for ages. On
my main system, I work with Thunderbird 17, and it has shown this forever.

The problem arises when I get 2 mails from someone, one mail is with the
personal adress and one Answer button only, the other one has Answer AND
Answer to List. In most cases, the two mails appear in different fonts.
So I am pretty much used to looking for the right one and clicking
Answer To List.

As this has been going for years, I would not wonder anymore. The only
thing that changed recently is that I now get mails with "mailing list
for Gambas users" instead of the sender's name.

Regards
Rolf