[Gambas-user] Switching to GitLab

d4t4full at ...626... d4t4full at ...626...
Sat Aug 26 00:48:45 CEST 2017

Count me in!

I'd like also, of course, have Git(Lab) not overwrite any changes I may have made in my contrib with upstream, in case these changes were not yet PUSHed successfully to upstream.

Er... Does that sound right? I meant that we need to update our private forks while not "downgrading" our contributions. That sounds better.

TIA,
zxMarce.