[Gambas-user] CRYPT function - a little help please?

mikeB mikeB at ...3673...
Fri Aug 25 10:20:51 CEST 2017

Greetings,

I don't see how it could be help in memory cuz it can still be verified
after

the system has been turned off.

Why do I care? Inquiring minds just want to learn and know I guess;-)

I would think that if a person is going to write a software program that

implements something as important as encryption then he/ she should

have a good understanding of what's happening?

Anyway, I think from the last several answers I must of hit a 'sore spot'

or something - so I'll consider these questions answered and REALLY - I do

appreciate the input.

have a GREAT day or night - what ever the case might be,

mikeB