[Gambas-user] Switching to GitLab

Adrien Prokopowicz adrien.prokopowicz at ...626...
Thu Aug 24 16:09:48 CEST 2017

Le Thu, 24 Aug 2017 14:50:17 +0200, PICCORO McKAY Lenz
<mckaygerhard at ...626...> a écrit:

>> Hello Piccoro,
>>
>> Am 24.08.2017 um 00:07 schrieb PICCORO McKAY Lenz:
>> > yes, i reading now with calm.. all you have right in part...
>>
>> Thank you! I did not want to offend you! Maybe you could really work
>> together with ML, unfortunately I do not have the time to rewrite the
>>
> i write it in a hurry, sorry
>
> tobias seem are writing a guide..
>
> in the weekend i'll do a rewrite of that wiki.. based on the guide send
> by
> T Lee
>
> but after i do the proper test of the new odbc patches from xzMarce...

Is Tobias working on this too ?
I'm currently writing a guide here :
http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/howto/contribute, but
instead of making a masterclass on how git works, I directly describe how
to contribute
to the Gambas source code, so it is easier for newcomers.

It's still work in progress (it's missing the "how to create a merge
request", the
commit log format description, and probably more), but this can help a
little already.

Since it is much different from the existing SVN/Git howtos, I put it
under a different
path for now, but in the future those should be merged so there is only
one guide
(which will also end up on the CONTRIBUTING.md file in the repository).

--
Adrien Prokopowicz