[Gambas-user] Switching to GitLab

Thu Aug 24 00:07:22 CEST 2017

yes, i reading now with calm.. all you have right in part...

T lee pass a good guide>

"git - the simple guide" : https://rogerdudler.github.io/git-guide/

i-ll try to make a article externally and pass to you guys .. about the
wiki, i-ll check today at my night, if nobody take it.. if there-s no
problem..

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com