[Gambas-user] Switching to GitLab

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at ...626...
Wed Aug 23 17:08:44 CEST 2017

"git - the simple guide" : https://rogerdudler.github.io/git-guide/
(Geared toward GitHub but still applicable and quite simple.)

"Understanding Git Conceptually" : https://www.sbf5.com/~cduan/technical/git/

"Pro Git" : https://git-scm.com/book/en/v2
(More comprehensive since it's an online HTML book.)

--
Lee