[Gambas-user] Connect to and control LibreOffice

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Aug 22 19:13:23 CEST 2017

Le 22/08/2017 à 19:07, Tony Morehen a écrit :
> I won't be submitting any merge requests.  I made the mistake of
> deleting my fork of Gambas.  That's why my previous merge requests were
> deleted.  Now gitlab won't let me do a second fork, some sort of name
> collision.

The merge request was not deleted, it was closed. You can see the
changes again, as well as your DesktopFile.class on gitlab.com.

So I will take your TerminalView changes and merge them by hand, and I
suggest you clone the repository so that you can make a merge request
again with your DesktopFile class.

Benoît Minisini