[Gambas-user] [OFF TOPIC] Trouble creating gitLab account

Adrien Prokopowicz adrien.prokopowicz at ...626...
Mon Aug 21 20:14:15 CEST 2017

Le Mon, 21 Aug 2017 17:58:30 +0200, <gbwilly at ...3606...> a écrit:

> I want to create a gitLab user so I can clone gambas and from there do
> translations, to later do the merge request for Dutch gambas
> translations.
>
> When I register a user I get a reCAPTCHA error.
>
> Screenshot01 shows page before registring.
> Screenshot02 shows page after trying to register with error.
>
> Anyone have this experience?
>
> gbWilly

There is a captcha you need to fill in order to register, but it is
probably
blocked by your ad blocker.

Try to disable it temporarily and refresh the page, that should fix your
problem.

--
Adrien Prokopowicz