[Gambas-user] [Gambas-devel] Fwd: Cloned and edited. How do I get the changes staged, committed, and then uploaded to GitLab?

Mon Aug 21 13:45:52 CEST 2017

gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net>:

> Le 21/08/2017 à 11:17, adamnt42 at ...626... a écrit :
>
>> And just in case you may be wondering why I am so bloody cranky.
>>
> dont worry i'm undestand more thant you think!

in my country $1 = 15000Bs so any thing here are very expensive  ;-(

>> about moving away from some, any, who cares, SVN based repo.
>>
> yeah i also dont like when thinks changed!

as example, i really hate when my browser sayd "you must update, your
browsers are not supported, use firefox, chrome, etc"

but as Benoit said, trust me! belive it! one you understand git, will be
more easyle..

I MUST CITED SOME: remenber the days of the "offline help" ? well git are
the same!