[Gambas-user] [Gambas-devel] Cloned and edited. How do I get the changes staged, committed, and then uploaded to GitLab?

Mon Aug 21 08:06:19 CEST 2017

hi zxMarce its not a problem.. sorry for late answer i'm very busy at the
moonlight repository

the problem was due you not have access to write,

so just only ask to benoit.. and will be write access...

but in those cases, the alternate way its to do a fork, that its a personal
copy, clone that copy, iupload your changes to your copy, and then from our
copy made "a pull request"

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com