[Gambas-user] Switching to GitLab

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Aug 20 22:22:33 CEST 2017

Le 20/08/2017 à 20:31, Jussi Lahtinen a écrit :
> How do you get the change log with git? "git log" shows only one change
> (most recent?).
> Is this because I cloned the sources with "git clone --depth=1
> https://gitlab.com/gambas/gambas.git"?
>
> Even when I want only the latest dev version, I would still like to know
> what has changed. It's quite important if you do bug hunting.
>

> Jussi

I think so. You should get a full repository to get all the changes by
definition. With "--detph=1", you have only the last commit of the
repository.

Is it a big deal for you to get the full tree? The first time it's a lot
of data, but then you just have to regularly "git pull" to get the
changes, and it's fast.

--
Benoît Minisini