[Gambas-user] Switching to GitLab

First Last d4t4full at ...626...
Sun Aug 20 21:17:09 CEST 2017

Guys,

This will sound kinda awful and probably dumb. The docs and opinions and
even doubts I read so far made me way afraid of attempting any GIT.
Looks like I will either end up with 2 terabyte of useless data, my contrib
will end up in the wrong place, or I'll loose the changes I made just as
easy.

I have a new, patched gb.db.odbc's main.c file I'd like to submit (won't
use words like COMMIT, UPLOAD, etc.). I updated my local copy from SVN
today (20170820) and tested my changes; all was fine.

I have a GitLab acct as zxMarce and even created my key pair. Now, if
anyone there with enough patience explains to me in plain english or even
spanish how to upload the file, I'll be grateful. Or, if preferred, I can
attach the file to an email, so someone with the proper knowledge can
upload it and not make the universe implode like I would...

Regards,
zxMarce.