[Gambas-user] Mailinglist

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at ...3340...
Sun Aug 20 10:53:38 CEST 2017

Am 19.08.2017 um 19:13 schrieb Benoît Minisini via Gambas-user:

> So we must find:
>
> - Someone who can host the mailing-list and who has time to manage the
> server.

Our servers* are powerful servers running with Debian, mirrored by DRBD,
backupped to another datacenter at night and used for shared hosting.
There are hostmasters who manage the servers. The only thing I had to do
would be configuring Mailman. This is done once and then it runs forever.

Do you know the count of users and traffic of the Gambas ML?

One web-packet there costs 5€/month, has 1GB webspace and 10GB traffic
included, I would have no problem to donate it to the Gambas community,
but for sure there are better ways to finance it (maybe a Gambas
Foundation, that is owner of the web-packet?).

*
Hostsharing Coop, 15 years old, I am a member, there are about 170 other
members. It's the only german webhosting Coop.

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hostsharing
https://www.hostsharing.net/

Sorry, only german language.

Alles Gute