[Gambas-user] System informations report

Gianluigi bagonergi at ...626...
Sun Aug 20 00:18:58 CEST 2017

Hi Adrien,

I have no problem with this.
Even I with pc have the result in a few seconds and it seemed, wrong, that
the same thing happened with notebooks.
Then I thought that in code change to adapt to git was introduced a bug.
That's why I signaled it.
I apologize for the disorder and for how I have written of it.

Regards
Gianluigi

: