[Gambas-user] Mailinglist

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Aug 19 19:13:25 CEST 2017

Le 19/08/2017 à 18:19, PICCORO McKAY Lenz a écrit :

>>> PLEASE BENOIT; USE THE GOOGLE GROUPS! its the most easy solution:
>>> take a view example: https://vegnuli.sourceforge.io/index.php/Forums
>>
>> First rant against "M$" and then run to Google???

By principle, I'm against Google, even, as everyone, I use it a lot.

Adrien explains the problem well:

The better is hosting the mailing-list ourself, but it requires a
server, some bandwith, a hostname, and, more difficult, time to manage it.

So we must find:

- Someone who can host the mailing-list and who has time to manage the
server.

- Otherwise a mailing-list free host. Apparently freelists.org is not a
good choice. And SourceForge is not too, since I can't subscribe (for
example) the git mail announces to their mailing-list anymore.

Benoît Minisini