[Gambas-user] System informations report

Gianluigi bagonergi at ...626...
Sat Aug 19 17:10:25 CEST 2017

While I'm studying, on my notebook as it installs from Git but above all as
it updates with the help of many friends in the list, I inform you that I
have again installed the r8175 to see if the times are the same.
In fact I remembered badly, I believed that SVN was faster than the real 22
seconds employing, but much slower is Git than time consuming 48 seconds.

Now you have the confirm in the Git reading loop there is something that
does not work well.

Regards
Gianluigi