[Gambas-user] FProperty.class:25: error: Unknown identifier: &1 WebView

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Tue Aug 15 11:40:26 CEST 2017

On Tue, 15 Aug 2017, Karl Reinl wrote:
> Am Dienstag, den 15.08.2017, 09:53 +0200 schrieb Moviga Technologies:
> > Hmmm.... no, not in the 'app/src/gambas3/' directory. Should I?
> >
> > > Salut,
> > >
> > > do you get a revision when making 'gbx3 -V' like '3.10.90 r8171'
>
> on svn when checking gbx3 -V you get the revision, so my question was if
> it is the same on git.

With git we lose the straightforward revision numbers of svn and get commit
hashes instead. I just made a commit that puts the (short) commit hash and
the branch name into the place of the revision number when Gambas is compiled
from git. I'm currently running

  $ gbx3 -V
  3.10.90 raa559edd9 (master)

Now I have to figure out how to propagate my change to the official tree.
I git-version almost everything I work on, but collaborating with others
on gitlab is new for me.

Regards,
Tobi