[Gambas-user] Switching to GitLab

Sun Aug 13 15:04:16 CEST 2017

http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/howto/git a llitte work in progres but
enought to start

> Hi Benoit,
>
> I apologize for ignorance but I have never used Git.
difference are more in concepts rather in things!
> To update the Trunk, what should I do now?
there's no truck, there's references (commits/push/merge)
basically (git clone <url>) and then the updates from "upstream" comes
with "git fetch & git pull"
> To report a bug?
gitlab have a redirection to the bugtraker already integrated by gambas team
> Write access is only for participating in the code, or?
write acces are not necesary explicit!
there are "pull requests" u can "fork" then make commits and upload to
your fork.. and from here "propose pull request" that gambas team can
"merge"