[Gambas-user] Release of Gambas 3.10.0 (it seems that the ML is back for me!)

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Aug 11 14:11:22 CEST 2017

Hi everyone,

The holidays were short, and here is the official release of Gambas 3.10.0.

This was a busy year for me, so there is not a lot of new things in that
version. The more important was the work on the gb.web.form component
that allows to create web applications graphically from the IDE.

Now examples must be made to help people use that component.

All the details is on the website as usual: download link and release notes.

A 3.10.1 will be released "soon", with some last minute bug fixes.

Another job that must be done as earlyier as possible is the switch to
git. I will try to do my best...

Enjoy it!

--
Benoît Minisini