[Gambas-user] Gambas + OpenGL --> Virtual reality

Moviga Technologies moviga at ...3488...
Thu Aug 10 22:05:02 CEST 2017

B4A may be a viable option. You need Windows and a few bucks though, but
here is a 30% discount that might help a bit:
https://www.b4x.com/android/purchase_30.html

https://www.b4x.com/android/help/opengl.html

https://www.b4x.com/android/help/opengl2.html