[Gambas-user] Read XML document directly ...

Adrien Prokopowicz adrien.prokopowicz at ...626...
Tue Aug 8 13:32:49 CEST 2017

Le Tue, 08 Aug 2017 12:07:20 +0200, Hans Lehmann <hans at ...3219...> a
écrit:

> Hello,
>
> Question: Is there any way to access the nodes in an XML document by
> accessing the nodes and their attributes instead of sequentially
> iterating over the XML document?If YES, I would like a small example, if
> your time allows.
>
> Best regards
>
> Hans

Hi Hans,

It depends on what you want to do, but in general you would have to use
the XmlDocument
class to load all the document in memory, which gives you access to some
methods to
explore it.

You can try a few examples here :

https://gambas-playground.proko.eu/?gist=6c7007550e512894f48c5228cf8068b1